3.09.2008

Sunday digs in the Land of Cheddar

I went up to the northern neighbor of our fair state yesterday in quest of some new 45s. By this I mean, I went to Wisconsin and in more specific terms, I went to Milwaukee to a small record show that I go to a few times a year. It takes place in a small bowling alley, that seems to be afraid of turning on the heat. No matter, I found a few sides to heat up the Cratedigger reference system.

Give Me One More Chance Wilmer and The Dukes (aprhodisiac)
The Funky Judge Bull & The Matadors (Toddlin' Town)
I Likes To Do It The People's Choice (Phil LA of Soul)
Clean Up Woman Betty Wright (Alston) A. Toot's hot hand found this one.
C'Mon & Swim Bobby Freeman (Autumn)
Back Street Edwin Starr (Ric-Tic)

A great way to spend yet another cold grey day.

No comments: