8.20.2007

Another Guest mix: DJ Blueprint from this is tomorrow

If you are down with the soul and funk blogosphere, then surely you are aware of this is tomorrow, which happens to be one of my faves.

DJ Blueprint, the proprietor of this is tomorrow put together a tight 30 minute funk work out set for cratedigger.

I am pleased to present:

30 min funk workout 4
tracklist:
1. incomparable seven - funky grand paw part 1 (top hit)
2. landlord & tennants - sagittarius part 1 (coach)
3. soul patrol - don't knock the cop (zuma)
4. communicators & black experience band - is it funky enough?
(duplex)
5. the marlboro men - (ride on) iron horse (nite beat)
6. sammy gordon & the hiphuggers - upstairs on boston road part 1
(archives)
7. house guests - my mind set me free part 1 (house guests)
8. tommy bass - (i can't help it baby) this is my thing (soulful)
9. city council ltd. - when you git through wit it put it back (gt
graytom)
10. mary davis - danger! (playboy at work) (conclave)
11. con-funk-shun - clique (fretone)

Please download 30 min workout 4.

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a strong set. I had to turn down a copy of Funky Grand Paw when I went digging yesterday. I just didn't have a spare Benjamin in my wallet... I did score some great 45s though. I'll have a mix for you when I come back from my vacation in a couple of weeks. I guarantee great taste with a total disregard for calories...

Peace and blessings.

HSB DaveB. said...

ACE!! Blueprint does it RIGHT!

Peace and SOUL,
Dave...

Scholar said...

Great mix Blueprint.

rb---Thanks for dropping some nice comments at Souled On lately. This is my first time here, but I'll be back to pay you another visit.

Be well soul children...

rb said...

thanks for the props Vincent. I look forward to hearing your mix.

Have a peaceful (and funky) vacation.
rb

rb said...

Scholar,

Thanks for checking out my little blog and for the kind words.

I just added Souled On to the blogroll. I will be frequenting your site to increase my knowledge.

Stay cool,
rb